Premier Coaches and Ex Professional Fitzroy Simpson have come together and developed training programmes to meet all needs and abilities. Using a revolutionary training device combined with hands on coaching and advice from Ex Professional Fitzroy Simpson we will guide your development. As you train with Premier Coaches your progress will be monitored electronically and your best results presented.
The Premier Coaches skill school is aweekly training programme designed for groups and teams; it involves using a revolutionary training device integrated with a variety of small sided games. In 1 hour each player will get in excess of 800 touches.
The programme consists of the practise and testing of different drills for which you attain a score and grading. The drills are designed to measure your accuracy, weight of pass and response time. Players will be encouraged to use their left and right foot through all stages and will ultimately bring more confidence to their game.
Apart from quality practise you will be regularly tested and graded until you have achieved our benchmark grades which have been set by senior academy players. Each player will carry his/her own scorecard which will be regularly upgraded.
• Make the most of your football ability.
• You’ll learn better technique whilst using both feet.
• First hand experience and advice from Fitzroy Simpson.
• Gain more confidence and ability on and off the ball.
• The chance to meet Ex Professionals.
• Excellent standard of tuition from qualified and experienced FA coaches.
• The chance to win a range of certificates, trophies, and prizes.
• Fully qualified first aid attendance.
• All coaches trained in child protection and CRB checked.
• A FUN community atmosphere.
• Great chance to make new friends.